Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bad donkey, bad

I don't know why I tried the WWdN tonight. I wasn't in the right frame of mind. I tried to hit the PokerSavvy freeroll but those bastards never sent me the password and I didn't realize it until 10 minutes before it started.

I basically donked my chips away trying to be too aggressive. Not good.

I haven't played much poker lately. Just busy with other things and taking it easy. I know the bug will bite soon enough and I will dive back in. I just need to get in the right frame of mind.

I bought a copy of the new Richard Marcus book, Dirty Poker. If it is anything like American Roulette, I will be happy. It does have an interesting start. It basically infers that Jennifer Tilly's win at the WSOP was fixed. That she paid off the table so she could win to boost her career.

No comments: